Friday, March 25, 2011

Estee Lauder Lipstick Swatches

Quick post on Estee Lauder lipsticks! These 3 come from Estee Lauder Blockbuster 2010 set. There supposed to be 4 lipsticks in the set, but the last one hasn't been worn yet thus I don't want to swatch it.. :p

The first from the left belongs to long lasting line and has matte finish, while the next two are shimmery. Although I think Passion Fruit is a little more shimmery than Crystal Coral.. or that's just my eyes :p

Bois de Rose - Passion Fruit - Crystal Coral

4 comments:

  1. yup crystal coral mau dong... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lebih bgus lg klo seandainya pakai contohnya pkai di bibir. krna beda perasaan antara dicoba digoreskan ditangan dan di bibir klo di liat,

    ReplyDelete
  3. @myria & aishi: ambiil :D

    @putri: yes darling.. tp klo di bibir ekstra effort ya hehe I did try, but after two failed shots with ugly result I gave up.. I needed extra mood to take lips pics :p I'll try again for other lipsticks posts ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your say..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails